Corned Beef Sliders + Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
**These are similar to a traditional Reuben sandwich, minus the sauerkraut. Since no one I know likes it, I’ve omitted it but feel free to add if you want to be truly authentic.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- Thousand Island Dressing:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet rolls sliced open
- 1/2 cup homemade Thousand Island dressing or store bought
- 1/2 pound corned beef sliced thin
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick spray. Place the bottoms of the rolls into the baking dish. Spread a bit of the dressing onto each of the roll halves. Add the corned beef, followed by the Swiss cheese. **if adding sauerkraut do so after the beef and before the cheese. Repeat the layers. Add the slider tops. Use a pastry brush and add the melted butter to the tops of the rolls. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from baking dish and serve warm.