The beauty of The Traveling Apron recipe swap is checking my email and finding fun recipes like the Skillet Pizza Dip submitted from April in Texas, then making them to share with you.
My first thought when I saw “Pizza Dip” hit my inbox was: I’m going to make that for tailgating season.
I’m going to add pepperonis and black olives.
And I’m going to do it in a mini skillet!
I’m going to use my fancy cheese spreader.
And top bread stick spirals with my pizza dip.
And I’m going to be one happy girl.
Don’t let this photo deceive you.
The pizza dip is good. Really, really, good.
And it is insanely easy. 5 ingredients. Minimum prep time. What more could you want?
I might’ve even had it for lunch!
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- Small can pizza sauce, about ½ cup worth
- 1 cup Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- Half package mini pepperoni, or chop 1 cup regular pepperoni
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of an 8x8 pan. Top with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Place the pepperoni over the top. Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until bubbly. You can add pretty much any toppings to it that you like on your pizza. The more the better. Serve with chips, bread or veggies for dipping.